Why Choose a James Hardie® Preferred Contractor
Is your siding starting to show signs of damage? Are you considering getting your siding replaced? When you’re in need of siding replacement, you have to make sure that you’re hiring a company that can provide you with the right products, installation, and warranties.
Why Hire a Preferred James Hardie® Installer
K&B Home Remodelers is not just a reliable roofing contractor in Morristown, NJ. We’re also one of the few companies in New Jersey that is a James Hardie® Preferred Contractor. What does this mean and why are we your best choice for siding projects for your home? Simply put:
- We comply with the Installation Best Practices.
- We approach sales professionally.
- We have a satisfactory record with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are licensed and bonded with a satisfactory credit report.
- We are licensed by the state to perform siding-related work on your home.
- We have liability insurance amounting to $1,000,000 per occurrence and Workman’s Compensation Insurance for your protection.
- We have an excellent track record with our past clients.
What a James Hardie® Preferred Contractor Can Offer
K&B Home Remodelers is among the few siding companies in Bernardsville, NJ, that can provide you with top-quality James Hardie® fiber cement siding. Fiber cement is a composite material that is made up of wood or cellulose fiber, sand, cement and water. Its resemblance to authentic wood can add beauty to your home.
We can install HardiePlank® siding or HardieShingle® siding on your home. Both of these product lines can provide your home with the added visual appeal you’ve been looking for and come with a 30-year, non-prorated transferable warranty for your peace of mind.
When hiring a siding contractor, make sure you are getting a James Hardie® Preferred Contractor for the best services, products and warranties for your home. Give K&B Home Remodelers a call at (862) 305-0462 to learn more about what we have to offer.